My First Week

{ Posted on 12:07 by Tom 'E' }
My first week at NTU has already been an exciting and enjoyable experience. The first day was a combined mixture of, talks about NTU, talks from world class athletes, talks from our tutors, and running around Nottingham looking like a member of the SAS jumping over poles avoiding push-ups from the ‘Fresher Reps’. All this was before we’d had much to drink.

My first practical session in Multimedia involved creating the images for a ‘still image sequence’ initially when I came here animation was not one of the subject I felt most interested in, however, after just one session I already want to learn a lot more, and that leads us to today, right here, right now, writing my blog – best bit is, its not even over yet!

1 Response to "My First Week"

yes pictures already! mine is soooooo much better than yours already mwaha :)