Interactive Narrative Project

{ Posted on 12:42 by Tom 'E' }
My next project in the 'Narratives' set of work is to create an interactive narrative using Flash! Which means thinking of a scenario/plot. Creating all the potential images (time for some serious Photoshop action), and oh yeah...learning Flash! I am actually quite looking forward to this project as it should prepare me for some greater challenges outside of my University work. After the initial seminar and having a quick play around it is evident that Flash is very powerful. Although not quite the friendliest of programs, sort of like a third world dictator...without a moustache.

After viewing previous examples of work I've come to the following conclusions:
I want to use computer generated/edited images, not photos (just seems to fit better)
Having an in-depth plot seems more important than flashy (no pun intended) moving things
Quantity over 'some' quality (as regards to the images) might actually improve the quality of narrative

The plans will be up soon!

No Response to "Interactive Narrative Project"