Wollaton Park Website Project Update.

{ Posted on 12:08 by Tom 'E' }
Since starting this project I have finalised my decision to continue with the 'Wollaton Park' theme for my website.

I have created two different wire-frames and mock-up designs for the project, both of which I'm not entirely pleased with, however, the latter of the two I believe will have a larger impact of the aesthetics of the final product.

Wire-frame 1:


Design 1:


Wire-frame 2:


Design 2:

The second rough design is nowhere near finished (as you can tell), but I thought it would be worth the upload just to give an idea of where I am going with it.

I have not decided what Flash/JavaScript elements I will use yet, however, I have pretty much settled on the idea of using a JavaScript function to create the 'photo stream' on the front page.

No Response to "Wollaton Park Website Project Update."