A New Year - A New Idea

{ Posted on 20:52 by Tom 'E' }
Well, what can I say. My head hurts and I seriously need some sleep. All in the name of fun! During today’s recovery period I read a very interesting article in Digital SLR User Magazine, it's titled 'Winter Projects: A Picture A Day'. This article was written by photographer Charlotte Griffiths.

As a part of her assignment for January’s issue of Digital SLR User Mag she was to take a picture a day for a week. That sounds fairly easy, but, is it? Magazine photographers spend hours planning and setting up there kit in order to get the best shots for the glossy pages. So can you really get a magazine quality picture just in day to day life.

As you can imagine no one would write such a story up if it wasn't possible so obviously it is, she carried it off. So I got thinking, can an amateur do it too? One way to find out I think. So as my new year’s resolution I’m aiming to take a picture a day for the whole of January. There will be a folder on my deviantart gallery named, January. All 31 images will be placed in there. Let me know what you think.

This blog will be updated on both:
[link]
[link]

Tom

No Response to "A New Year - A New Idea"