Car-Name Logo Idea

{ Posted on 17:52 by Tom 'E' }
Below is the first draw up of my Car-Name logo idea. I quite like it. I will have to see if i get any more ideas for it. Please comment if you've got any good ideas or constructive criticisms =)

3 Response to "Car-Name Logo Idea"

This final version is good - I think the TE version works much better than the TOM one because it's more slimlined and simple, which is what you want in a logo. I don't know you that well I realise, but does a car have a lot to do with your identity?

I know what you mean about does the car represent my identity, but at the same time, does anyone have one thing that does? I've seen some peoples designs and they're erm...nothing to do with the idea of identity. My idea was to do a car just because i liked the idea and i have a massive interest in motorsport but i was going to use the colours etc to express my identity. Which one do you mean by the TE version?

Fair point - I know my logo won't exactly represent me entirely, you can't do that with an image, I just didnt know you liked cars. But if you do then fair enough!

by TE version I meant the most recent version, although I think this was my fault on observation - I assumed the most recent one was a T and an E on it's side, I didn't see the O at all! Looking at it again I can see its TOM >< thats why.