Ident Journal Task

{ Posted on 17:21 by Tom 'E' }

Using 3D Studio Max 3D I have chosen a shape with texture, lighting and colour which I feel best represents me.

The shape I’ve chosen is a Torus Knot. At first I wasn’t really sure why but I felt that this shape appealed to me a great deal more than the rest so I think I should use it. I’m not really sure if the shape suites me or I’m trying to suite the shape but here it goes.

I think the shape visually represents me as I like to think I’m fairly complex, yet easy to follow. The name of the shape also appeals greatly as Taurus is my star sign.

I used 4 different colours, these are black, blue, red and orange. I didn't choose these colours because they visually represent me, orange and red especialy. But they all appeal to me for different reasons. I used the colours to represent my interests.

Not one colour represents one intereset but i've used them to show the idea that i have many, quite different interests yet they all colide together from time to time.

No Response to "Ident Journal Task"