New Logo Idea

{ Posted on 17:31 by Tom 'E' }
Tags : , ,
I've sort of come up with a new idea for my logo. Whilst sitting in a web-based lecture this week (no link really), (and no pun intended), i rememberd a cap i'd seen with Michael Schumachers personal logo on it. So, when i got home i looked it up and i got some fairly good ideas.

The Schumacher logo looks like this:














As you should be able to see, the idea is that it is initials, M.S., in the shape of a racing car. As motorracing and cars in general is something i take great interest in i thought i'd give it a go. Below are a few sketches i did to get the ideas flowing:

This one is just my first name, Tom, transformed to look like a racing car and driver. I quite like it although it doesnt look that much like a car or my name.


This is my second sketch that just uses my second name, Edson, in the shape of the car. This one looks a lot more like a racing car but its sort of loosing the look of having a name in it. So i gave it another go to see if it could be improved...

The third and final image (that i'm willing to show you anyway), again, is another attempt at putting my last name, Edson, into the shape of a race car. I like this one a lot better than the previous.



After quite a few sketches i still feel that the original image using 'Tom' in the shape of a race car is the most effective due its simplicity it feels much more like a logo than the other two.

I will post the computerised version of that when it is complete.

No Response to "New Logo Idea"